Thursday, July 26, 2012

Problem With Comments

I realized today that I had my blog linked to a Disqus comment dashboard.  If you ever tried to comment on any posts then you would have been prompted to sign into, or setup, a Disqus account.  I saw a few comments there that I never knew about, and they never showed up on the blog.  Sorry about that.  I've removed Disqus from my blog and you can now comment with ease.

I'm REALLY enjoying my recovery week!  I'm already looking forward to upping the mileage next week, but for now my body is loving the light runs.  I've also started incorporating some core workouts and balance workouts I picked up on a Runner's World article.  I'll post the workouts and a link to the articles in a later post after I've had some more time to try them out.  I'm hoping that they'll improve my form and control when running, and also help prevent injury.

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment