Monday, February 11, 2013

I'm Back!

Alright, I know it's been awhile since my last post, but I've been busy :-)  Of course everyone is busy, but I was in the midst of some major life changes.  My family and I have successfully moved to India!  We're living comfortably in Hyderabad now, and we're finally starting to get our bearings.  Unfortunately, I haven't managed to make much time for running over the past month or so, but I'm optimistic that I'll be staging a comeback shortly.  Luckily I've been in brief contact with another ex-pat runner here in Hyderabad, Stephanie, whom I haven't yet met, but hope to soon.  She invited me to run a 5K last weekend, but I opted for a fun family day at the pool instead.  I know, lazy, but I really wanted to spend some relaxing time with my wife and son.  I'm planning to get some short runs in this week, so maybe I'll be able to take Stephanie up on her next race, The Harithon Green Run 5K.

Happy Running!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, man. You don't kid around when you move, huh? Hope you adjust to life in India easily. Looking forward to following along with your running adventures in the City of Pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Glenn! Things are going great so far!

    ReplyDelete